Terms & Conditions
Subscribing to the NZ Beauty Club Website
By subscribing to this site, you will be invited to join us on our Facebook group and you will from time to time, be extended invitations to special events and promotions. We do not want to overload you with messages so we will respect your inbox by keeping our communication to a minimum. NZ Beauty Club complies with all NZ Privacy Act (2020) laws and will not share private information with third parties.2020
The NZ Beauty Club runs completely independent from Nutrimetics Aus NZ Pty Ltd. When you fill in a form and choose and purchase a Nutrtimetics joining kit on this website, your details will be forwarded either to the person you have referred to in your form or the team leader of NZ Beauty Club. Your form will then be referred to the person (a Nutrimetics leader) who is able to look after your Nutrimetics needs. The form you have filled in, has everything we need to join you with Nutrimetics. Joining Nutrimetics means, you are a consultant with your own access to the consultant website and all of the discounts and promotions available to you. The person who joins you will be in contact to assist you with any questions you might have.
Nutrimetics terms and conditions, which are agreed to upon joining:
1. A Consultancy which is an individual, and which arises as a consequence of this Distribution Agreement, is authorised, while this agreement remains in effect, but with no obligation to do so, to seek orders and to sell the products of Nutrimetics anywhere in New Zealand. The Consultant will purchase Nutrimetics products in their own right for the purposes of on-sale. The provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act will not apply to the sale between Nutrimetics and the Consultant as it is a business sale. To the maximum extent permitted by law Nutrimetics excludes all liability for any on-sale of products from, or representations made, or warranties given by the Consultant to the consumer other than those representations or warranties contained in Nutrimetics printed literature.
2. A partner of an existing Consultant is not permitted to be sponsored as a Nutrimetics Consultant.
3. Title passes upon delivery or payment whichever first occurs.
4. All Volume Rebates and Bonus payments will be made in accordance with Nutrimetics’ plan for Consultant remuneration as amended from time to time.
5. The price charged by Nutrimetics to the Consultant will be the Nutrimetics List Price less any volume or other rebate entitlement at time of order. The List Price will be the standard List Price issued by Nutrimetics from time to time (which may be a recommended retail price) where prices listed will be inclusive of GST. The Consultant may on-sell the products at a price determined by the Consultant, though marketing materials produced by Nutrimetics may refer to a recommended retail price RRP. The issuing of a List Price or an RRP is not an indication that a particular product will be available or is to be sold at that price and acceptance of orders will be subject to availability (and satisfaction of Nutrimetics other trading terms).
6. Where a Consultant is GST registered and authorises Nutrimetics to issue buyer created tax invoices pursuant to section 24(2) of the Goods and Services Tax Act (“GST Act”) for services performed by the Consultant under this Agreement, then the additional bonuses will be increased by a charge for GST under section 8(1) of the GST Act and Nutrimetics will create and issue to the Consultant a buyer created tax invoice.
7. The Consultant operates an independent business and must not hold themself out as an agent or employee of Nutrimetics. As such the Consultant acknowledges they are responsible for their own taxes on any payment or benefit received from Nutrimetics and all expenses related to its business and will make no claim or demand upon Nutrimetics in relation to payment of wages, workers compensation insurance, superannuation, taxation, sick leave, holiday leave, parental or other leave and that the Consultant shall at all times ensure compliance with legislative requirements in relation to the conduct of their own business. The Consultant has no authority to bind Nutrimetics to a third party by contract or otherwise and nor does the Consultant have any power or authority to incur any debt or liability on behalf of Nutrimetics.
8. To maintain the Consultancy, Nutrimetics requires that the Consultant comply with any Code of Conduct and other policies provided by Nutrimetics from time to time. The Consultant must use their best efforts to ensure that their Downlines comply with such Codes and Policies.
9. In addition to the rights under the Code of Conduct the Consultant may terminate this Agreement at any time by written notice to Nutrimetics at its Head Office. Nutrimetics may terminate this Agreement at any time, without cause. In all other respects, termination shall be without prejudice to the rights and remedies of either party with respect to any prior breach of the terms of this agreement.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OFFICE USE ONLY EXECUTED FOR AND ON BEHALF OF NUTRIMETICS
Your Nutrimetics Easy Start Kit or Sellers Starter Kit will be delivered within 10 days of receipt and acceptance of this completed Distribution Agreement. By virtue of purchasing a Nutrimetics Easy Start Kit or Sellers Starter Kit and having completed and signed this document, I, the named person (from previous page) is deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of this Agreement as outlined on this page, and am hereby appointed an Independent Consultant with authority (but without obligation) to sell the products of Nutrimetics. This Distribution Agreement is between Nutrimetics International (New Zealand) Ltd and the person listed on the previous page.
By completing and signing this Distribution Agreement,
I: 1. Certify that I am over 18 years of age, or have provided a parent’s assurance form if I am over 16 years of age, and that all information provided by me is true and complete;
2. Agree that I have read the terms and conditions of this Distribution Agreement and the relevant Nutrimetics policies, procedures and the Code of Conduct available online at https://www.nutrispace.co.nz/Nutrispace/ Nutrimetics/Code-of-Conduct.aspx and agree to be bound by them in their current form and as amended by Nutrimetics from time to time;
3. Understand that I am hereby appointed as an Independent Consultant with authority (but without obligation) to sell the products of Nutrimetics;
4. Understand that this application is subject to acceptance by Nutrimetics which shall be deemed to occur upon the return to me by Nutrimetics of a letter of acceptance or email confirming Nutrimetics acceptance;
10. This document along with its associated Codes of Conduct and company policies constitutes the entire agreement between Nutrimetics and the Consultant and no representations or warranties have been made or given by Nutrimetics or any of its representatives to the Consultant other than those set forth in this Agreement. These Terms and Conditions can only be varied by agreement between the parties hereto.
11. Except in relation to outstanding financial liabilities and entitlements, these terms and conditions and behavioural undertakings replace all previous Consultancy terms and conditions.
12 Collection of Personal Information Nutrimetics collect Personal Information about you in order to: (a) Assist you in becoming one of our sales consultants; (b) Assess your credit worthiness, credit standing, and credit history and / or credit capacity;